Thursday 11 November 2010

Week 9

12 - 11 - 2010 DVD Menu Design

PSD File Production
All of the images and text that needed to be included were added today. This included images of cards and poker chips that acted as icons.

I then completed the production of the PSD files which included the coding of the buttons and rollover effects. Doing this furthered my understanding of the different codes that need to be added for this kind of product to work. I did this for all my menu pages. All that is left to do is the Encore stage of production which includes the linking of the menu pages and then finally post production which will complete the project.
Examples of codings that I used the most.
Button - (+)
Rollover Effect - (=1)

11 - 11 - 2010 DVD Menu Design

PSD File Production

I produced the basic layout of all my Menus in Photoshop. This included adding images that I have taken and editing them for a proffessional effect. I also added the text that needed to be added to the Menus. I kept to my planning by referring to the production schedule to remind me of what needed to go where.

No comments:

Post a Comment