Wednesday 13 October 2010

Week 6

15-10-2010 Encore Tutorial

Exercises 

 I completed exercise 8 which involved importing video and audio as a time line and using other features found on the monitor panel. This is an image of one of the features of the monitor panel that I used. It controls the zoom of the video.

14-10-2010 DVD Menu Research

Resources and Budget , Production Techniques, Legal and Ethical Considerations

As part of my DVD Menu Research, I completed the research on the
  • Resources and Budget - Involves how much a graphic designer chargers a day and per project.
  • Techniques - Techniques using Photoshop and Encore.
  • Legal and Ethical Considerations - Representation of individuals and groups. Copyright notice / warning. Permission from individuals to use pictures or videos of them.
Production Pitch
I started producing a Production Pitch on Photoshop. It will include information about the production of the product and the planning stages that have been done to reach the final product.

12-10-2010 DVD Menu Research

Client and Audience Needs

Today, as part of our DVD Menu Design project, I completed the client and audience needs, and also completed the target audience parts in college time. Out of college hours, I completed the Flowchart for the 6 DVD Menu screens and also added some extra annotation to my sketches to improve the quality of them. Completing these tasks kept me up to date with my work which will help me in the production stage of the project.

12-10-2010 Encore Tutorial

 Exercises

To further our experience and knowledge with using Encore, we completed a task which involved creating a menu screen in Photoshop and then importing it as a menu to encore. This was good because it gives us practice of what we will be doing in the future when creating our Menus.

No comments:

Post a Comment